vids

SAJ

LURCH!
well, got a little money for my birthday and was wondering what wheelin' vids everyone recomends? thanks

Caleb

Reliance, out of all the videos I have seen and own (which is most of the current ones) it is by far the best, not even a comparison.

SAJ

LURCH!
what about haulin' or crawlin'? anyone have that? isnt there a new one coming out soon? thanks guys

ewander

My personal tastes move more towards Rick Russell and Wheeling the West series.

The rock racing and rock crawling events have very little appeal for me. I am more interested in trails and locations that I would be able to go on in my rig. Unfortunately there aren't any new ones being developed that I know of right now.

Caleb

ace said:
The music is alot better than alot of the other videos. It opens with an awesome bagpipe song (who?)

Dropkick Murphys I believe is the band...I agree its got an awesome soundtrack....

does anyone know if Jeremy is plannign a second DVD?

Caleb

SAJ said:
what about haulin' or crawlin'? anyone have that? isnt there a new one coming out soon? thanks guys

I have Haulin or Crawlin...to tell ya the truth, for as much as it was hyped up on PBB I thought it was gonna be pretty good...but boy was it a HUGE let down. I watched it once, thought it sucked...then a few weeks later thought I would give it another try so I watched it again and it still sucked so it has sat unwatched since :-\