Walmart Xtreme Rockcrawlers get your own!

JoeT

Well sadly it's not go to work for me to buy a bunch in bulk. Friggin Christmas.But I'll post the info here on how to get them in case some cool local shop orders some.

Your cost each:$4.38 no discounts unless you buy a whole huge c-box of them! :eek:
I figured cost/shipping I'd be into them $5.50 each. All you need is to place the min order of $150, tax id and a fax machine. Here's the LINK to manufactures site (POS).Too bad we couldn't get the RME logo on them. Hmmm nice way to pay for the site, Greg? You should really see what the guys at POR do with these things. Funny thing, that no ones buys just one. These guys are doing thigs like clipping every other nub of the tires, clipping the springs, cutting the frames, using huge tires from other toys. Anyways I hope someone takes this and runs with it. :suka:

Last edited:

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Those things look awesome. I'll check out the Orem Walmart today and report back. They look so fun I'll probably check the AF store too...
Devin

Caleb

SAMI said:
all the wallmarts i called didn't carry them.....but will soon...

thats cause they dont have a clue what the hell they are...guys have called up with the UPC code and they still siad they didn;t have them but hten the guys would go check anyways and they would have them on the shelf...this same thing happened to me, had a friend who works at the Taylorsville Wal-Mart...had him check for me (I even cut out the UPC and gave it to him) and he said they didn't carry them, that was the same day JameK got two and I got one from that same store...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I got the one and only from wal mart in riverdale last night. it was WAYYY up high and I barely caught a glimpse of it and knocked it down into my hands with another toy....I have been searching all three local wal marts for a month!!

Caleb

spencurai said:
I got the one and only from wal mart in riverdale last night. it was WAYYY up high and I barely caught a glimpse of it and knocked it down into my hands with another toy....I have been searching all three local wal marts for a month!!

hahaha, thats usually how they are, either WAY up high or WAY down low behind a bunch of other toys...

I have a Toyota one that is new unopened I will sell if someone is interested...I want $10 for it...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
supergper said:
hahaha, thats usually how they are, either WAY up high or WAY down low behind a bunch of other toys...

I have a Toyota one that is new unopened I will sell if someone is interested...I want $10 for it...

where are you? i'm in Sugarhouse area.....

jeepinkeller

I just scored baby! I went to the orem walmart on my lunchbreak to do some last minute shoppin and they had 4 of them, one of each(hummer,jeep,toyota,buggy) so I cleaned them out. Cheap too,$5.92 a pop

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
jeepinkeller said:
I just scored baby! I went to the orem walmart on my lunchbreak to do some last minute shoppin and they had 4 of them, one of each(hummer,jeep,toyota,buggy) so I cleaned them out. Cheap too,$5.92 a pop

which one?