Wannabe RME Extreme Enduro

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Figured we'd better start a planning thread, since this idea may have legs. :D

In the King of the Moto's thread, we started talking about an RME Extreme Enduro for the dirt bike riders, possibly out at Area BFE. We'd need to clear this with Olaf first, then find an available weekend.

I know NOTHING about planning an event like this, but I'm thinking keep it small & simple. Just a bunch of riding buddies out for some fun, nothing more. I'd want it to be fun, but challenging. I'm very willing to put some plans together, get everyone that wants to be involved with the planning and event working together on this one.

What do you guys think? Suggestions, thoughts, ideas?

Cascadia

Undecided
I'd be in but also know nothing about planning something like this. I also don't know the area very well at all. It would be cool though depending on how many guys we had to do it we could each put $10 in a pot and it either goes to the winner or the guy with the most broke parts. :eek:

Tonkaman

I say we shoot for the weekend of April 5. My march schedule is pretty busy and that's 2 weeks before Easter weekend. What say you?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
The following weekend might be fun, and we could add in a little 'clean up' portion to the trip

Tonkaman

After Easter may be a good choice as long as we can all afford to go back to Moab again. I'm open to anytime in May as well but earlier is better since I'll have to fix anything that breaks before our big trip in June

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The 2 weeks following Easter are bad for me. I will be out at Jericho setting course for our national hare & hound on the weekend of the 27th and the race is on the 3rd of May.