Want to help land use group...

84 4runner and I are in a Professional Writing class at the University of Utah this semester. One of our assignments is to provide a professional writing to a non-profit organization around the community. Since we love 4wheeling we decided we would love to work with a group that is involved with land use (wheeling, mt. biking, hiking, camping, atvs). Does anyone know of an organization that might need some help or be willing to let us produce some information for them?

The types of documents we have been asked to create include websites, handbook, newsletter, brochures, or something along these lines. We will have a group of 3 or 4 (dedicated hard working :D ) students to complete this work over the course of the next couple of months.

P

pokeyYJ

You might try to contact the Utah Four Wheel Drive Association.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Write in for the opinion columns in some newspapers, send in some articles for land-use newsletters, and even write up some positive documentaries about responsible 4-wheeling and how 4 wheelers actually clean up and maintain the trails they travel...

They sky is the limit man! You will do some good with your writing!

I'll host some on my site and I'm sure others would be willing to host your work too! :)

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Originally posted by Herzog
I'll host some on my site and I'm sure others would be willing to host your work too! :)

I'll also host a Article in the Land Use forum!

The Utah-4WDA has a Quarterly Newsletter, they might be intrested too.

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
We are putting together our upcoming quartely newsletter, we could possibly have you and your friends put a few articles together for us. Send me an email and i will give you my personal mobile number and we can talk about it. I would think our newsletter would work, we print 20,000 copies. The news letter is scheduled to go out in the first or second week in October. drop me a line... utahmike@sfcn.org

Thanks! :rofl:

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
I am currently the newsletter editor for the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association. I have been wanting to create some major changes in the layout of the newsletter and could use a hand if you are interested. I have no idea exactly what you have in mind/what your class requirements are or if that is the sort of thing you want to do.

EZ

EZRhino@fastmovers.biz

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The U4WDA could use your help...... Contact EZRhino ASAP...

In addition to the newsletter, we could use alot of other "professional" help ;)

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
ledhead said:
84 4runner and I are in a Professional Writing class at the University of Utah this semester. One of our assignments is to provide a professional writing to a non-profit organization around the community. Since we love 4wheeling we decided we would love to work with a group that is involved with land use (wheeling, mt. biking, hiking, camping, atvs). Does anyone know of an organization that might need some help or be willing to let us produce some information for them?

The types of documents we have been asked to create include websites, handbook, newsletter, brochures, or something along these lines. We will have a group of 3 or 4 (dedicated hard working :D ) students to complete this work over the course of the next couple of months.

I had the Professional Writing class last semester. I had suggested the same type of thing to my group but none of them liked the idea. :mad: Good luck with the project. I thanked god for the day it was over. ;)