Wanted Moto Boots

ID Bronco

My son needs some new motocross boots. Sz. 11 mens. Anyone have any they want to sell - and are willing to ship?

Also, does anyone have a coupon for Rocky Mtn. Atv?

thanks,

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I have a pair of fox i would give ya. They are either 11.5 or 12. Small hole in the side of one. I shoe gooed it up and it lasted a few months before needing redone

Price is right! Lol

Caleb

I also have a free pair of O'Neil, I used them for probably last four seasons. I'd still be using them if I hadn't gotten a sweet deal through Paul on some Forma's. I think mine are probably size 10-11.

Tonkaman

My Formas are in the classified section on here. They are white Terrain Evo size 45 or approx size 11. I wore them for one ride and realized they were just barely too big for me

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
So... this happened....

Apparently I used up all the kicks in the boot....

Anybody got a cheap set they'd part with? (I need 10.5's or 11's)

I haven't yet found someone that will resole molded soles. (Fox)
Or do I resole my Alpinestar tech 6's and use them?

ID Bronco

Wow Gravy, I have not seen anything like that. I struck a deal with Tonkaman on here. Thanks everyone who pointed me that way. Thanks to everyone who offered deals. I appreciate them all.

Tonkaman

So... this happened....

Apparently I used up all the kicks in the boot....

Anybody got a cheap set they'd part with? (I need 10.5's or 11's)

I haven't yet found someone that will resole molded soles. (Fox)
Or do I resole my Alpinestar tech 6's and use them?

As much as you ride, just buy new boots. If your bike is beating up your boots that bad you better stay with traditional hard soles too.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'll sell you another set of comp 5's possibly Stratton. But then I won't have a backup pair to my forma's. Which will probably last forever.