Weaponizers on Discovery

Mug

PHORmerly
This is a sweet new show. It's like Junkyard Wars meets Monster Garage.

Anyone else see the first episode?

JoeT

Watched it, and am not too sure about it. I miss JunkYard Wars/Monster Garage. I was hoping it would of been better.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I had high hopes fit the show because you can't beat junkyard wars meets battle bots.

That being said it look very staged and very disappointing. A 12 year old playing a video game knows not to stand still while the bad guy shoots at him.

And what dumb ass thinks fire works is a good weapon against a armored vehicle?

JoeT

I had high hopes fit the show because you can't beat junkyard wars meets battle bots.

That being said it look very staged and very disappointing. A 12 year old playing a video game knows not to stand still while the bad guy shoots at him.

And what dumb ass thinks fire works is a good weapon against a armored vehicle?

Agreed. I quite recording it last night, too staged for me, almost the same scenario everytime. Lame.

Jay5.9L

I caught a bit of the new one last night and it still sucked.

Was it my imagination or did they fire the same guns in the same way just at different targets?

Jay5.9L

Wait a minute...you guys are complaining it was "too staged" but yet you liked Junkyard Wars? :confused: :rofl:

Junk yard wars did not seem as scripted. Yea they scattered select parts for the teams to find but the final machine and the final outcome looked to be real. A lot of the machines just sucked....if it was staged you would think they would be more successful.

Just watched the mad max episode of Weaponizers. A little better but still on the lame side.