Weed/Brush Mowing

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Does anyone know of someone who mows weeds/brush for fields in the Ogden area. We have a piece of property in Roy City and received a code violation for the weeds being to tall and I cannot find for the life of me someone who cuts these types of fields. I saw a guy 2 weeks ago with his tractor and towing mower but I did not get his info because I didn't need it at the time.
If anyone has an idea who does this type of work please let me know.
Thanks

CS

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You can rent a tractor with finish mower attached. I know Diamond rents them. It will probably cost about the same as hiring it out.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Fire? Usually cheap, just a match strike away. LOL

That is what I am starting to lean towards. Thanks for the recommendations, finally found someone.
A match and some marshmallows would have been a hell of a lot cheaper and easier:D

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
out of curiosity how big is your field and what is he charging to have it mowed?

The portion we wanted cut was .40 acres.
One guy wanted $375, another wanted $500 :eek::eek::eek:
So I opted out to pay $175 to a friends son who wants some cash and he is going to spend a day with the push mower. It is going to be a PITA but he said he would do it. I am not lazy and could do it myself but I have so many other projects going on that I can't get to it in time.