Welcome to the Official Area BFE Forum

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
RME has joined up with AreaBFE to bring you the Area BFE Forum.

This forum exists to discuss all things Area BFE. Trips, Reports, Events, Maps, Questions, and anything else you can think of. We hope to direct more attention and awareness to the situations and events going on at Area BFE, as well as help support the efforts of Jeremy and the others who have made a place like Area BFE possible.

Thank you again for all of the support that you have given RME as our community continues to grow. We hope that you will show the same (if not more) support for Area BFE.

For more available information, please visit www.areabfe.com.

-Herzog

Last edited by a moderator:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Olaf,
I met you at the XRRA event over easter, I doubt you would remember me but thanks for what you guys do with BFE

Jinx

Badger

I am the Brute squad
so are you going to make a new sub director just for BFE in " Trail Rides, Events, & Recreation"? i mean i know and see there is this one category but what i am asking is ,are you going to be making sub categories?

Like ;

Events-place to promot up coming comps or cleans ups
Up Coming Trail Rides-place to post up that a group or a person is going down
Trip Reports-pretty self explanitory
etc,etc.

just to help break it down and to keep one category from getting clusted with crap

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Badger said:
so are you going to make a new sub director just for BFE in " Trail Rides, Events, & Recreation"? i mean i know and see there is this one category but what i am asking is ,are you going to be making sub categories?

Like ;

Events-place to promot up coming comps or cleans ups
Up Coming Trail Rides-place to post up that a group or a person is going down
Trip Reports-pretty self explanitory
etc,etc.

just to help break it down and to keep one category from getting clusted with crap

As the forum gets more use we will start sub-categorizing this section. There are plans for this forum. Eventually it will have it's own look and feel similar to AreaBFE.com to help with this. :)

Olaf

Supporting Member
There have been some posts about signage, and expanding the forum to include upcoming events. All I can say is, we're working on it. We're working on plans to have permanent trash cans, bathroom facilities, some fencing, proper signage, and trail maps. Time and resources are always an scarce but we're on it. As always, suggestions are welcome.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Olaf said:
There have been some posts about signage, and expanding the forum to include upcoming events. All I can say is, we're working on it. We're working on plans to have permanent trash cans, bathroom facilities, some fencing, proper signage, and trail maps. Time and resources are always an scarce but we're on it. As always, suggestions are welcome.

Schedule an RME work party this fall! I am betting many of us would love to come down and donate our time to help!

Deja Vu

Moab / BFE Visit

A group of us (5 or 6 rigs) from Houston and Dallas are headed your way at the end of February via Las Cruces, Farmington and Cortez.

Really looking forward to running Area BFE! Looks awesome!

I've attached a couple of photos from the Berry Patch trail near Cortez last year...

If all goes as planned, we'll get to Moab on the 27th, ready to start wheelin' on the 28th!

Jack:)

Attachments

• BerryPatch #2.jpg
    BerryPatch #2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 33
  • BerryPatch #4.jpg
    BerryPatch #4.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 36

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
A group of us (5 or 6 rigs) from Houston and Dallas are headed your way at the end of February via Las Cruces, Farmington and Cortez.

Really looking forward to running Area BFE! Looks awesome!

I've attached a couple of photos from the Berry Patch trail near Cortez last year...

If all goes as planned, we'll get to Moab on the 27th, ready to start wheelin' on the 28th!

Jack:)

Looks like you guys aren't strangers to big rocks! I think you'll fit right in at Area BFE, end of Feb will be a good time to be in Moab too.

Deja Vu

Thanks, Greg! It might be a bit colder than us guys (and gals) from Texas are used to, but we'll manage. It makes me wish I hadn't removed the heater from my rig though!

If you or antone familiar with Area BFE is around then, come show us the ropes...A few more rigs never hurts. We'll be wheelin' the Moab area for 3 days before we have to head back home...

Later,
Jack