Western Adventure Winding Down

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
After a recent health scare with momz, I've come to realize that my place is with my family and not out here by myself.
I've begun the process of gathering funds for the move and looking for something to do in FL. Barring finding a company that will fund my move, the target leave out time will be this fall. D.A.V.e has proven to not be the best tow vehicle and I don't want to add snow to the moving mix.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well, like I said, I'll be sad to see you go, but that's a noble and compelling reason to do so. I wish you well in your search, and if the timing works out I'd be happy to help you get there. I will have some time off at the end of October, and 2-week breaks through Sept./Oct.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
When we build our new house we will have an in-law/guests/parents getting old apartment over the garage just for this purpose, hope she gets better soon.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Momz is already caretaker of Joseph Manor in Ft Lauderdale. I've had no interest in buying a 2nd home out west. Besides, she'd never even visit out here let alone move out here.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Things might fast track, I might already have an offer in FL which includes moving expenses. This may move leave out up to this month with a start time of 8/1.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Just got off the phone with the VP. He's going to get back with me in the next 48 hrs.
Ironically, when I emailed my résumé last night, he had no openings. Today, his mobile manager gave notice as he was printing my email.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Just got off the phone with the VP. He's going to get back with me in the next 48 hrs.
Ironically, when I emailed my résumé last night, he had no openings. Today, his mobile manager gave notice as he was printing my email.

Must have some good karma coming your way, seems like it will work out well for you.

MOODY

Bald Guy
So what's the status now, boss?

Oh and while you're there, I need new components for my cruisers front doors.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I'm leaving MT 7/20 and heading for UT. Going to spend a night or two at Moody HQ and perhaps make a final trip to AF Canyon or something. Maybe get that damn rig outta MEG.