What are you watching?

Coco

Been watching the following lately:

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch - I highly recommend this, it is rather fascinating for sure. The first season is on Hulu, and the second first couple episodes are free on the History channel app. I dont have TV so waiting for the rest of the season to slowly release on the app.
James May: Oh Cook - On Prime
Deadliest Catch

and more...

Pile of parts

Been watching the following lately:

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch - I highly recommend this, it is rather fascinating for sure. The first season is on Hulu, and the second first couple episodes are free on the History channel app. I dont have TV so waiting for the rest of the season to slowly release on the app.
James May: Oh Cook - On Prime
Deadliest Catch

and more...
My wife watches that show. She likes that stuff. On a side note, I ate breakfast at a hotel in Vernal with Duane Ollinger from this show a couple of weeks ago. Just making small talk while eating and he told me about his "project" and that it was like Skin Walker Ranch x 10. Haven't watched the show.

Die Blaue Ziege

Working on a Ford somewhere
The boys is pretty good,

Utopia is crazy to watch and think about events of this last year

The man in the high castle was another great watch this last year

The handmaid's tale is pretty thought provoking

Die Blaue Ziege

Working on a Ford somewhere
I am also a Ron Livingston fan, he is not in it much but the show A million little things is also thought provoking and for the most part done pretty well. I'm not a fan of how they handle some of the current issues in the world, it's seems very one sided, but sometimes if I see the issue through to the end the show does surprise me to show the other side.

ivantalk

I am currently watching Black Summer. I am not sure if I like this series because there are a lot of things going on which ruins the flow of the story.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
My wife started watching “Lie to me”. The premise is good but I doubt the writers really do solid research like any other show. It’s basically about how the thousands of “micro-expressions” we all have give a “tell” if people are not telling the truth. Interesting and reasonably entertaining through a couple partial episodes I’ve seen