Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert Khaki

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Leave it red plastic raw aluminum

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 12904

I might be possibly selling the old UTV. I was just getting ready to paint it in option 3 that's why I already had the paint but if I do sell it I think it might be better to do what would appeal to the masses. Im stuck on three colors for three different reasons.

First is
firemist red. I like this color and my current plastics are red so I could get
away with not painting the underside.

The next is viper blue. I
have the paint already so it would save the cost of that.

The last is desert khaki.
Its not as dark as the sample below but it is darker than a desert tan. its a
satin or flat and again I already have the paint.

How it sits now.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to
view the full image. The original image is sized
1023x764.

MattL

Off topic question, why would you sell? from what I know its pretty bad ass.
Id say option 3

D

Deleted member 12904

Off topic question, why would you sell? from what I know its pretty bad ass.
Id say option 3
RZR XP4 1000 its that or a truck. I think I would use the rzr more than a truck.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I personally like the desert tan color, but for resale I would leave it stock, unless its just so haggard the paint will bring more value

D

Deleted member 12904

I personally like the desert tan color, but for resale I would leave it stock, unless its just so haggard the paint will bring more value

The plastics are perfect the aluminum is all raw. I can paint it all with automotive quality paint for about half what it would cost to powdercoat the aluminum red.

STAG

On my grind
I voted khaki. Combine that wil black doors and wheels and accent pieces and you'd have a badass looking UTV.

But when I voted I missed the part about it being painted to sell. I'd leave it as is for resale. Not worth the extra hassle.

D

Deleted member 12904

I voted khaki. Combine that wil black doors and wheels and accent pieces and you'd have a badass looking UTV.

But when I voted I missed the part about it being painted to sell. I'd leave it as is for resale. Not worth the extra hassle.

I kinda disagree. I painted my rhino before I sold it and it sold in less than two days on the market. I had people rushing to see who could come up with the cash first. everyone commented on how nice it looked. I have done paint and body work for years and I can get this done in a weekend.
Rhino.jpg

I am kinda surprised how popular the desert tan is. I love it my wife thinks Im crazy and says to paint it something shinny.

D

Deleted member 12904

looking at my avatar, you can see that I am partial to it
I knew you would be. I like and it's cheap as a bonus I got a gallon of urethane with Hardner for just over a hundred bucks

SpeedyVic

I voted red. Picture some guy and his wife looking it over. The guy really wants to buy it. The wife will be the decider and she will be more partial (IMHO) to the red color than any of the other options.

Personally though, I prefer option 3.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I voted red. Picture some guy and his wife looking it over. The guy really wants to buy it. The wife will be the decider and she will be more partial (IMHO) to the red color than any of the other options.

Personally though, I prefer option 3.

Ditto Red...

D

Deleted member 12904

Old thread but I finally got around to painting it. Went with a satin red. I still need to paint the roof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYCEGUY01

Looks good man...

Good choice for resale...

People really liked my Desert Tan 800 but just as many hated the color. It really limited the buyers.
The guy who bought it spray painted it flat black and has been trying to sell it for quite a while now...

You wont regret the RZR 4 1k. 2 of my buddies have ridden in mine and went right out and bought one.