WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

TROKITA

We need something like this where we can post what we did today and write down random stuff you did today or what your going to do, rather then just making a thread for simple Questions.

Post anything, like what did you do to your truck,jeeps,cars,etc. Where did you eat today,what did you eat today, What movie did you watch etc.

Got a simple question like, How much oil does my truck take? Or, how do i do whatever you need a quick question with.

just a randomness fun thread :)

TROKITA

I measured my rock sliders to how i want them to be. :) now i just need to cut and weld, i also went to go see 007 Skyfall, and it was awesome :) whats why im up so late.
anyways here's a pic of how im going to weld my sliders on.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Sliders look good. I didn't know 007 was out already. I might have to go out and watch it.

DAA

I'm trying to decide how much bacon to take camping next weekend.

It's snowing here.

I wish I was in Turks & Caicos.

The wind blew last night.

It blows that it is snowing here and I'm not in Turks & Caicos.

I need to decide how much bacon to take camping next weekend.

- DAA

SpeedyVic

Mr. Brown is supposed to deliver some spring bushings to my house today. Going to get them pressed in and hopefully get some ubolts tomorrow. The plan is to spend the Turkey Day holiday installing the LA kit on my XJ! :)

airmanwilliams

Just got done making rolls and was hoping to put some duck in the smoker but now that its snowing thats put on hold since I cant use my smoker on my porch with the neighbor being pregnant. Sure wish I had a charcoal smoker instead of an electric one. Perfect day to sit back and have some brisket, rolls, corn, and beans:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Watching the snow fall outside the office window. Wishing for more nice fall weather so I could put in some more 4 wheeling trips.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
You would seriously eat a duck? Go down to your local sewer plant and check out what that flying rat’s been feasting on.

I think I’d just as soon eat a Seagull. At least I know the Gull has only been eating garbage.

Oh, and enjoy your Duck! :rofl:

Just got done making rolls and was hoping to put some duck in the smoker but now that its snowing thats put on hold since I cant use my smoker on my porch with the neighbor being pregnant. Sure wish I had a charcoal smoker instead of an electric one. Perfect day to sit back and have some brisket, rolls, corn, and beans:D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
You would seriously eat a duck? Go down to your local sewer plant and check out what that flying rat’s been feasting on.

I think I’d just as soon eat a Seagull. At least I know the Gull has only been eating garbage.

Oh, and enjoy your Duck! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too true about the duck. My grandfather had a recipe for duck.

You get a roofing shingle, asphalt is preferred but you can use cedar in a pinch.
Put the duck in the oven on top of the shingle. Cook to your desired doneness. Pull the duck/shingle mixture out of the oven and throw the duck away. Enjoy the shingle :D

roverrocks

Finished the new Grisham novel "The Racketeer". Good novel. Got up early and raked my lawn after finishing the novel. Bagged up 8 bags of leaves. Supposed to snow late tonight in Montrose so wanted to get the leaves but the wind is blowing and more are coming down plus my neighbors leaves are blowing in. Also made chocolate chip cookies which I took to the wife at her work so she and her 20 coworkers can fatten up before the storm. Right now am watching the last bit of a movie called "Crossroads" on TCM. Made in 1942 with William Powell and the incredibly delicious Hedy Lamarr. One gorgeous woman. By the way duck is great. Used to eat lots of teal and mallard in my youthful hunting days in my native Nebraska. Teal were the best of any duck I ever ate.

Last edited:

rholbrook

I need to put in an order to Caleb today.

I asked my wife if we could behave like singles that are dating. She said she doesnt want anything that bad right now. Cheston, how do you work that out?

Headed down south after Thanks Giving to ride with my kids, anyone care to join?

ricsrx

Just got out of the dental office......now i am stairing at the snow falling out my office window....