General Tech What did you work on Today?

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Nice, as always sir..

Feel free to put 2 nice black stripes on the nice concrete in front of your shop to show it's new 2 legged awesomeness.....

Video would be cool...lol

Ha, ha. I don't think so.

However, if all goes as planned it should be ready to go after adding oil and a test drive.

I'll let you have fun with the 2-legged awesomeness passes however. After the gears are broken in of course.;)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

ID Bronco

What is your overall take on the Hawaii experience? Glad you did it or a waste of time and money?

I know a few folks that thought it would be a lot better than it really was.

DAA

The plan was to still stay here in Hawaii and just enjoy life more. Get out on the ocean more etc. but then I ended up reconnecting with a woman I knew a while ago and we hit it off and yeah then Connecticut got put on the plans.

Almost all the best and almost all the worst decisions I ever made involved women. I'd probably do most of the worst ones again though. Those crazy ones all end bad, one even tried to murder me, but for awhile, it's crazy good. And I'm one who would rather regret the things I did, than the things I didn't. I have plenty of things I did to regret when I die. Not much that I didn't.

- DAA

NYCEGUY01

It looks like you're enjoying the limited slip abilities. How are the gear selection working? Are you liking the RPM range at cruising?
The 3.90's really woke this thing up, especially with the loose 3200 stall converter I put in.
With the overdrive and lockup the cruise is still great. I want to say i saw it was still just under 2500 rpm at 85mph. It has a pretty large tire though. The 275/50/20 is like 30.5" tall.

It pulls so much harder now it's really a different truck and matting the throttle at anytime instantly brings the rpm up over 3000 rpm where the cam is happy and it's making boost.

The only complaint currently is that I have to extend the blow off valve discharge out front or underneath somewhere, when on the freeway at light throttle a ton of air is bypassing as the charger is spinning fast enough to make boost but with the throttle not open it all gets bypassed and it's pretty damn loud in the cab.

I didnt even have to try and power brake it to get them spinning. I just stopped, let off the brakes, and floored it.. I'm guessing if I power braked it I could leave an expensive but endless pair of stripes.