what goes through a person's head

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
"What goes through a persons head"

In this case it may have been the B pillar.

Still trying to figure out how a southbound car hit the drivers side when the RV was doing a north to south u-turn.

Looks more like he did a u-turn across another lane of northbound traffic.

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Reminds me of when that idiot driving a Suburban decided to pull a U-turn in the middle of Provo canyon last year and someone hit them, unfortunately it was the driver of the other vehicle who died instead of the idiot in the Suburban.

flexyfool

GDW
"Still trying to figure out how a southbound car hit the drivers side when the RV was doing a north to south u-turn.

Looks more like he did a u-turn across another lane of northbound traffic.

Probably something like this. How do you run into a big motorhome on the interstate otherwise.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
eh, sounds like they were attempting to use the "for authorized vehicle only" U-turn lanes ("The marked median turn areas are for emergency vehicles only and are clearly posted as such.". )

. Description still doesn't make much sense, but I'm kind of at a loss to see where he did something "so stupid"

STAG

What is not making sense to me is if the motorhome was headed northbound and flipped a U-ey to head southbound, is how the highlander (already headed southbound) managed to strike the driver's side. The only way I can imagine it is if the article is wrong the the highlander was actually headed northbound too, and the motorhome cut into it's path. If they were headed opposite directions it would have been the passenger side that got struck.