What to do?

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
Alright I have a cherokee with 6in. lift and 33s. I want to put on 35s. I am not sure how much lift is on the springs. I have blocks and shackle in the rear and in the front I have spacers and spring lift. I am wondering what I should do as far as lifting it more or doing fender triming. How much more lift do you think I need for no rubing. How would I know how much lift come from my springs. I am thinking I need new springs but thought I would ask you guys on a second opition.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm running 36x12.5 TSLs on around 6.5" of lift. Just clear out those fenders really good.

I only get slight rubbing in the back fenders at full flex, but I can't really see any way to take more material out.

xjc

I give up :(
I am no expert, but I do know that when you trim fenders you can fit much larger tires. The issue isn't neccesarily the hight of the fender well but the width. Most rigs with big tires that haven't trimmed the fender wells will hit the front or back of the fender before the top. I would recommend talking more to Herzog on how best to do it though.

At any rate, I love those wagons with 35's, its gona take me a while to get there though:D :(