What's this thing?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
We piled six people into a Dodge Stealth numerous times to go to lunch in HS. Two in the front, two crammed in the back "seat" and two hanging on for dear life with the rear hatch popped. Drove right past the school resource officer several times, he didn't give a damn. Oh the 90's!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
We piled six people into a Dodge Stealth numerous times to go to lunch in HS. Two in the front, two crammed in the back "seat" and two hanging on for dear life with the rear hatch popped. Drove right past the school resource officer several times, he didn't give a damn. Oh the 90's!
This sounds crazy now, but we use to drive ourselves to our choir performances (yes choir. Chicks love a dude who can sing). I had a 1965 Mercury Comet with zero seatbelts and a rather large trunk. We’d seriously fit three or four students in the trunk and drive all over Salt Lake valley to get to our performances. No windows, no interior lights or latches. Just darkness and V8 noises for 30 minutes. Nobody ever got hurt or complained. Some girls would change into their choir dresses in my trunk during the drive.

That’s right, choir was a freaky lawless experience back in the day. Like Band Camp, but every day.

1969honda

Supporting Member
I love that color scheme, buddy had an identical car in HS.

As for choir, definite yes in my day. It was kinda like swim team, 75 people with only 20-25 being male. The A Capella teacher even encouraged a beginning of class back massage while warming up your voice, good times.

XJEEPER

fiero.jpg