what's up

90lsturbo

what's up guys hows everyone?
my name is brady, live out in west jordan have been for most of my life i work in sugarhouse as a Safety & I/M tech just recently got married and have a kick ass 18 month old boy named seth mainly into racing, im currently building a track/time attack car for MMP out in tooele thats my true passion and also fourwheeling grew up doing so anywho i just recently picked up my first jeep a 93 grand cherokee has 4" lift on 32's and the toughest bumper i have seen a jeep have lol so far a its a decent truck and should continue to do so as far as future plans:

33's on a different set of wheels
rock sliders
different rear bumper that may be able to carry a larger spare
front skid plate
front winch
roof rack possibly who knows, its mainly going to be the occasional daily/ offroad truck so ya pics up soon and thanks

STAG

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have some great plans for your rig. As a safety and i/m tech I personally ask a favor from you to help educate fellow coworkers and others in the industry for them to become more aware and educated about the differences of offroad capable 4x4's. I can't begin to explain how frustrating it is to go to a safety inspection station and have uneducated employees fail a vehicle for being slightly modified for offroad when all the components and assemblies are perfectly safe, if not stronger than OEM specs.