Where Can I get a Cheap Battery?

anvil

I'm selling a vehicle and don't want to sell the Optima with it. Does anyone know a good source for cheap batteries? I don't care if it's used, it just needs to hold a charge. In AZ I remember a place that sold rebuilt batteries for about $20. Is there anything like that in Salt Lake or Ogden?

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
anvil said:
I'm selling a vehicle and don't want to sell the Optima with it. Does anyone know a good source for cheap batteries? I don't care if it's used, it just needs to hold a charge. In AZ I remember a place that sold rebuilt batteries for about $20. Is there anything like that in Salt Lake or Ogden?

pick and pull has shelves with batteries, not sure on the price, but they can't be too much.

bobmed

- - - -
I have a cheap (free) battery in my garage
it was in my bronco and I changed to an optima
I'm in the sugarhouse area of Salt Lake
I'll be home all day friday
give me a call if you want to come get it.
Bob 918-8037

bobmed

- - - -
This is the battery
I don't know how old it is
it was in the bronco when I bought it
batt.gif

k9lowe

Where's MOAB?
Cheapest Battery

I have a FREE one also and I live in Layton if you want it. I came out of an 01 Suburban, I think it is ACDELCO. Let me know if your other contact falls through. 8014301339

k9lowe

Where's MOAB?
I'll be around, but I checked the battery at lunch and it is side posts mounts only, if that will make a difference. Just let me know.

anvil

bobmed, I ended getting a battery from k9lowe who happened to live a couple houses away. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks k9lowe the side posts worked out just fine and the battery had a full charge.