Where should I ride in Price?

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
In laws live in Price. It's always looked fun down there and I'm going to ride there for the first time in a couple weeks. Is there anyplace I should try to hit, or should I just go exploring?

thanks for any help

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
I'm wanting to stay close to Price. The hills on the outskirts of town look like a blast for playing around, I just don't want to miss out if there's somewhere I really ought to go.

Not counting out the swell, but I was thinking more play around riding. The swell is probably more long trail type stuff isn't it? I could be way off, who knows.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I'm wanting to stay close to Price. The hills on the outskirts of town look like a blast for playing around, I just don't want to miss out if there's somewhere I really ought to go.

Not counting out the swell, but I was thinking more play around riding. The swell is probably more long trail type stuff isn't it? I could be way off, who knows.
The hills in the north end of town are fun to play on for a little while. There is also some fun trails to ride around the motocross track. I would just pick an area and go explore.