Where to blinds???

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
We are building a new home and are starting to price blinds, We have decided we want shutters. Where did you buy yours and how was the pricing?

Stupid messed up title haha

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
All I can say is NOT best buy blinds and shutters in Lehi. We bought shutters through them 6-8 months ago and did not have a good experience. Their prices seemed fair but that's all they had to offer. Sorry, wish I had something positive to share.

DAA

Supporting Member
Ordered our whole house worth of wood blinds over ten years ago from blinds.com. Haven't priced or taken notice of a window covering since. But at that time, I got the same blinds for about $2,500 less than locally. Quality must be okay, there still all here and functioning.

- DAA

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Ordered our whole house worth of wood blinds over ten years ago from blinds.com. Haven't priced or taken notice of a window covering since. But at that time, I got the same blinds for about $2,500 less than locally. Quality must be okay, there still all here and functioning.

- DAA

+1 for blinds.com. I've used them in 2 new homes and have 0 complaints!

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Hunter Douglas or bust.

Seriously when we bought our house 8 years ago they were the best and have a great warrenty. They cost a little more than some but are worth it.