General Tech Where to buy welding supplies

Silly Willy

Just snagged a bargain off KSL. 200 cf bottle full for $150

I talked to Jake and he quoted $220 for a 125 cf bottle and $40 for the fill of C25.
then he said go check KSL and CL

I did the same thing. (Well Jake recomended the same thing) I picked up a 125 cf bottle for $100 on ksl (just filled with c25) you got a steal for a 200 bottle.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Recently, from james? if so, I got the big brother of yours. He had a 125 for $100 and a 200 for $150, both full, but the 125 was already gone when I got there...

blznnp

Sorry to bring up a old thread, I just ran out of c25, I am being told it will cost 75-100 to get it swapped out. I own the tank. What is everyone getting theirs refilled at $$. Has gas gone up that much?

STAG

On my grind
I paid $68 for my C-25 at US Welding. size "S" is all I know on the tank size.

I looked around for a bottle of Argon for my TIG welder and found Praxair to be the cheapest.

blznnp

I paid around 50-60 to get mine filled. And it's a 125cu bottle as well
cheapest I have found is 50+ hazmat+ tax at DjB gas, I can't believe the difference in prices. Kinda shocked that airgas and praxair aren't closer in price. Back in WA its around $40.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Come see me (Jake) at Airgas and mention RME and use the account Mike Hawk (friend & family account) and i will do the 125 cf cylinder for $48.96 plus hazmat and tax.

Last edited: