Which land use group to donate to?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Alljeep.com is currently doing a sale on our facebook page with some of the money being donated to a land use group. I would like to know which ones RME would like us to put on a poll(to come later). We will then have a vote and give the money to whatever RME folks say is the most loved land use group.

So far-

Utah four wheel drive association
USA-all
Blue ribbon coalition
tread lightly
back country hunters
moabfriendsforwheelin

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

I usually do Tread Lightly only because its the only one I can find in the giving works program to donate too. Would be nice if some of the others looked into that. I like how easy it is to donate on ebay, when creating an ad you state if you want to donate a certain percentage of your sales to a group and look through who is signed up.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
U4 of course. The problem is that there are a lot of good groups out there. BRC would be the best on a national level and USA-ALL or COHVCO for Utah political type stuff.

The "Current Issues" on the USA-ALL website are all about 5 years old, not sure how they're a good group to donate to.

http://www.usaall.org/?issues.htm

MFFW is an awesome group to send money for "getting it done" on the ground.

Red Rock 4-Wheelers is also an awesome group to join and support financially.

United Four Wheel Drive Association is another one that represents interests of 4x4 users.

BRC is the most successful attempt at a competent land use organization and could actually succeed if funded properly, so they are a great group to donate to.

You're asking opinions, here's what I would do. Become a business member supporting U4WDA, UFWDA and BRC. Donate extra funds to projects for MFFW and RR4W and the BRC legal defense fund. Just my opinion.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The "Current Issues" on the USA-ALL website are all about 5 years old, not sure how they're a good group to donate to.

They are too busy spending money on new bimmers to update their site.

I agree with MFFW. I would support them as much as possible. Actions speak louder than words.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member

http://www.usaall.org/?issues.htm

MFFW is an awesome group to send money for "getting it done" on the ground.

Red Rock 4-Wheelers is also an awesome group to join and support financially.

United Four Wheel Drive Association is another one that represents interests of 4x4 users.

BRC is the most successful attempt at a competent land use organization and could actually succeed if funded properly, so they are a great group to donate to.

You're asking opinions, here's what I would do. Become a business member supporting U4WDA, UFWDA and BRC. Donate extra funds to projects for MFFW and RR4W and the BRC legal defense fund. Just my opinion.

X2