Who ISN'T going to EJS for Easter weekend, and what are you doing instead?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Working this weekend. Nothing exciting. Hopefully finishing a certain Samurai early this coming week though!

SWALLDOG

Working nights at the world's biggest man made hole, sitting on IG and rme wishing I was in moab. Lol.
My own fault though. Last year at this time I wrote out goals on the white board in the shop to make moab 2016 and they are still there not done. Haha.

Probably at work under a truck

RogueJeepr

Here!
I noticed some people from up north go to Lil moab for Easter. I usually spend a day to get some footage. Probably working on something the rest of the weekend.

Heliguide

I'm not going to go either, it's going to be super fun but also crowded ,I'm planning on taking the FJ down to Moab at the end of next month with some friends, if anyone is interested in tagging along..feel free ..always get to meet new people to wheel with !

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Toad

Headed to Idaho. I bought a wrecked Crown Vic. Going to weld the rear diff, cut the wheel wells, install 30 inch tires. Rally the hell out of it. Use it for target practice. Load it back on the trailer and drop off at the scrap yard Monday morning.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I'm doing Cruise Moab the first week of May. I still haven't been to EJS and would like to some day but it just hasn't been a huge push for me yet.

Hoping to work on my sliders this weekend and continue to work on my second 3d printer I've been building, and I should probably do a bit of yard work/cleanup.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
We got back last night. It was still busy down there but not like Easter weekend. I don't know if I'll ever go down on Easter again..... :(