who wants to do some graphic/photoshop work?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Will pay of course. Just need a cover picture put together for branding on the ol' RCFS FB page. Maybe a couple other things too. I have some images, a logo and a general idea of what I want- just don't want to get photoshop and do it myself. I need someone with related experience and skillzzzzzz.

Lmk if you're interested.

Thanks!

Graphic Designer Here To Help

Will pay of course. Just need a cover picture put together for branding on the ol' RCFS FB page. Maybe a couple other things too. I have some images, a logo and a general idea of what I want- just don't want to get photoshop and do it myself. I need someone with related experience and skillzzzzzz.

Lmk if you're interested.

Thanks!

Currently working as a graphic designer for Jack-It. What are you looking to do?

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Basically I have some images that I'd like combined with our logo in the middle- just need it to be sized for FB cover photo and look good of course. I'm entertaining the idea of messing with the profile pic too and maybe having an "announcement" template made. PM me if you're interested and we can go over it.

Thanks

Currently working as a graphic designer for Jack-It. What are you looking to do?

johnsonbz

I have some time on my hands... shoot me a message/files and I will see if I can get done what you need. No charge unless you like what you see.