Whoa, did the forum look change? Or am I hallucinating this early in the morning.

ricsrx

one problem, when i go to my home page I have a big black bar across the center, i am unable to look at my statictics.

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I cleared my cookies and the login screen looks like that, but then once I login, it looks normal

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Were these changes the reason the website was running pretty slow on Monday? It made my work day drag lol

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Were these changes the reason the website was running pretty slow on Monday? It made my work day drag lol

Nope. Nothing on the server is affected. And the lighter use of graphics on the site should actually have increased the speed.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Weird. It's running good today and yesterday as well. Just Monday was way slow, tried it on IE, Chrome and Safari with same results.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
It wouldnt work for me yesterday at the end of the day at all.

working fine now.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Strange it wasn't working for some of you the other day. The server was up and running without issues. Could have been an external routing/connectivity issue somewhere down the line.

Also - if you guys see any bugs with the new design let me know and I'll work on getting them fixed!

Thanks!