Who's got Quads?!

Coco

SO who here has quads?? I just picked up a 2007 YFZ 450, and want to go ride! Doesnt have to be just quads, but I figure most of the guys here with bikes will do single track.

Lets plan a run!

larrybenny

larrybenny
I also have a 2007 yfz 450. sand paddles and regular tires. And a Ltz 400 set up the same way. The kids are grown and I have a problem finding riding partners. I am even willing to let someone ride the Ltz. Lets round up some people. 8019130882

Coco

Im down! :D

Lets see what kind of people will post up. I also have rear paddles, and regular tires. I have never been to the dunes, always seems way too hot, and always crowded.

larrybenny

larrybenny
Can always go to sand hollow in Hurricane or coral pink dunes outside of Kanab, but really need a long weekend. Knolls is close, 30 mi. this side of Wendover, or even 5 mile pass which is really close. Actually lots of areas. Trail riding is just as fun as sand.

UFAB

Grizz 700 EPS
Sportsman 400

Go out weekly, Always looking for new people to trail ride with. Know manmy good trails from easy to challenging.

Mostly 4x4 style riding

spencevans

Overlander
I bought my first 4 wheeler today. I finally talked my old man out of his 1997 Quad Runner 4x4 with just 101 miles. The thing is still in new condition and purrs like a kitten. I think most of those miles are just riding around the back yard taking the grandkids on 4 wheeler rides.