Who's up for helping Huntsman Cancer Foundation for SLC Marathon?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Who's up for helping HCF with doling out some water and such to runners at Liberty Park on Sat. April 22? Information below. Be fun to have a few folks there representing the 4x4 community. If you have ANY questions about Huntsman Cancer Foundation, I'd be glad to answer them. 100% of any funds collected are sent to the Cancer Hospital and the donor can specify WHAT type of research they'd like the money to go to.

My friend Jen Murano is looking for volunteers. Anyone up for helping out?

>>>>>
It’s a water stop at Liberty Park on the 900 S 600 E side for the marathon and half marathon from about 6:30 am to 1 pm. I have 12, but still need about 8 more. I’d love your help wrangling people!
J

>>>>>
We need 25 volunteers to help with our Huntsman Group at this year's Salt Lake City Marathon on Saturday, April 22nd. You'll receive the SLC volunteer shirt as well as an awesome "I Run. I Ride. I Volunteer. I am a Hero" Huntsman shirt. If you are interested, either reply to this post or email me at jmurano@huntsmanfoundation.org for details. Thank you

>>>>>
>>>>>

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'm assuming this would be the morning of the 22nd? If so, I can be available, and I'll make my wife and kids help also. :)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Got some info from my friend Jen at HCF.

Hello Huntsman SLC Marathon Volunteer!

Thank you so much for being willing to help out as a Huntsman volunteer for the Salt Lake City Marathon on Saturday, April 22nd. Our group has been assigned to the last water stop for the race at Liberty Park near the North entrance/exit (900 S 600 E) and our station theme is “Kauai, Hawaii.”

The race encourages all water stops to try and decorate/dress-up/ entertain the runners with music themed around our assigned destination. Any and all ideas are welcome!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll shoot you some sign up emails

Caleb

If I was going to be in town, this would be awesome to be part of. Huntsmans was an amazing place when my wife was there and made the whole situation just a little less sucky. Would love to give back.