Wiffle ball golf ball stuck in the toilet.

Jesser04

My son flushed one down the toilet at my mil house and it is good and stuck. Any ideas on removing it? I have the toilet off and the ball will move around in the trap of the toilet but won't come out. I've tried a hose, hanger and boiling water to soften the ball to no avail. I'm at the point of going and buying a new toilet and selling the wife a child to recoup the cost. So if your interested in the wife and kid let me know not interested in separating at this point. Or if you got an idea to get it out I'm all ears.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Oh man, this sucks..

I've had to pull toilets to get out balls, scissors, barbie dolls, etc. However, I can usually get them out once the toilet is off. I imagine you have tried pushing it out both directions?

Interested in wife and child.. Does she cook and clean? Ok with being additional wife?

rholbrook

Oh man, this sucks..

I've had to pull toilets to get out balls, scissors, barbie dolls, etc. However, I can usually get them out once the toilet is off. I imagine you have tried pushing it out both directions?

Interested in wife and child.. Does she cook and clean? Ok with being additional wife?

Jesse definitely married above himself. She's very easy on the eyes and his little boy would make a great addition to your own. How about a torch to melt it some?

Jesser04

Yes I've tried both ways. The long story short is the kid threw it in and flushed it Monday about noon the wife was aware of the situation but failed to mention the incident. Yesterday morning after someone did their business the toilet wouldn't flush so the mil pulled out the plunger and went after it. 30 minutes later my wife calls to bs her mother and finds out what is going on and then she called me to inform me I had a toilet to fix. I think it would have been an easy fix in the beginning but the 30 minutes of plunging has pushed the ball places it won't just roll back out of. She can cook and clean but prefers not too. I think she could be talked into being an additional wife depending on the size of your check book.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Hey my son likes to save his poop for weeks. Then he finally takes a dump the size of a human.

We have resorted to making him chop up his poop with an old butter knife before he flushes it.

Before we had him do that, we would plunge that toilet for a week usually before it would move.

I curse my children to have children that do that kind of stuff to them all the time.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Two nights before we moved into our brand new house, some worker (still not sure which) clogged our toilet in the evening, let it flood, took off, and then the next day although it had been cleaned up, I was doing the final walk through and noticed that the brand new kitchen floor was cupping like crazy. I quickly realized what happened and the supervisor didn't know what to say. It was the worst.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
This thread has made me laugh more than I have in weeks! Love it!
On a similar note when I worked at a state park, we found 2 pairs of prescription glasses and a small flip phone lodged in the toilet when we had to take it out and unclog it. Funny thing is no one ever reported the items missing.

Jesser04

What's every ones take on some ether to make a small explosion? I was thinking spray a little up the bottom and light it maybe it will push it out? I'm past just buying a toilet I will get this ball out.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
What's every ones take on some ether to make a small explosion? I was thinking spray a little up the bottom and light it maybe it will push it out? I'm past just buying a toilet I will get this ball out.

I have no idea if this will work, but if you decide on this course of action, please take some video.

rholbrook

Actually, this idea of a little explosion will work. Get some lighter fluid and pour some in there, use a hair dryer to get lots of air in there and toss a match from a few feet away. get it on video

Jesser04

After some reassurance from Russ that my plan is fail proof I'm moving forward with it. Carb cleaner up the bottom then fill the hole with a towel and stick a flexible bbq light threw the towel and that green little bastard is out.

Jesser04

I'm back. It was touch and go there for a minute. I thought I was gonna pay the ultimate price but I'm proud to say I was victorious. I never new victory and burnt hair smelled so much alike.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    552.3 KB · Views: 50

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Now that issue is solved, go buy an American Standard Champion 4 and don't worry so much about clogs again. :D

[video=youtube;VQLPXImsHQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQLPXImsHQk[/video]