Wild Friday night

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Sufficient. Grabbed some Bewilder take home goodies after lunch a couple days ago :cool:. Cody's on a roll with his new recipes!

- DAA
Yeah he is!

We had some beer-nerd friends in town last weekend and hit 10 breweries in two days. SaltFire has some terrific offerings.

Reactions: DAA

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
And Harbor Freight should be shadow banned for not including a 15mm in their 3/8 impact sets. My OCD made me toss those socket holders before I bought all the single sizes I was missing but would never use, just to fill the hole.

DAA

I know, huh? Can't believe there isn't a 15mm in that set. Crazy.

I'm having the same reaction to the empty slots. I don't own a single 20mm socket? Checked and I don't have a 20mm wrench either! Trying to get ahold of myself though - I've made it this long without those missing slots, maybe I can hang on a bit longer.

But almost as bad, those holders don't have slots for some sizes. Driving me almost as crazy. Nowhere to put 1/2 shallow 19/32 and 21/32? WTF?

Also has me wondering how in the heck I have ended up with so many 1/2 through 7/8 sockets. Looks like I have four, five, six of each, enough to half fill another drawer.

- DAA