• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Window Tinting

Tim500x2000

1991 Tota X-cab
Tyrell @ Envision Window Tint 801-864-7125. Does all my stuff. Great work, Quality product, Fast service and good prices. Located roughly 4700 South and 300 ish west.

Anyone know of someone in Utah County?
i go with performance tint in orem. they have done all my cars, they even did my pop's truck windows. they normally have good prices, and they guarantee their work! but my buddie had his windows done at a shop right behind autozone on 1200 north in orem. they do awesome work aswell.

airmanwilliams

anyone willing to do tint on a 93 4door suzuki sidekick in exchange for parts I can get from lowrangeoffroad like toyota tube doors, toyota sliders, skids, etc ?????????? I would like to do the back as dark as I can and the front 2 legal. Im in the woods cross area.