world cup online

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
univision.com is streaming all the games on their website. If you can't handle the spanish commentary just mute it.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I hate soccer.

I find soccer one of the more interesting stick and ball sports. I'd rather watch it over American football. 'Course I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty screwdriver than watch American football, so that's not saying much. Basketball used to hold my interest, but now it's all showboating, so nothing to watch there anymore. Golf makes me want to cry it's so boring (still better than American football), and baseball is only good when you're at the ballpark with a giant pretzel, beer, and Cody for company. Hockey can mildly hold my interest, but only when they're checking each other into the barrier or get into fights. Basically, if it doesn't have a motor, four wheels and it's not NASCAR, chances are good I'm not going to spend more than ten minutes paying attention to it.

That said I just spent the last week with a bunch of Aussies watching World Cup (and drinking beer). With the right group of people, it's pretty fun to watch. That's true of any sport, I suppose. Except American football, which would require psychotropic drugs and a lobotomy to be entertaining.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I enjoy high level soccer. I don't care too much for MLS but if I can get a euro game I do typically enjoy it. It amazes me the skill that these world class players have to boot the ball down the field and have it land at the feet of their team mate. ESPN doesn't work for me because I don't have the log in credentials for ESPN3, hence the univision recommendation.

Coco

I have no interest in watching soccer, I have never been interested in it, it doesnt hold my attention, I would rather watch paint dry, or grass grow. I cant stand soccer, baseball, or basketball. Just 3 sports that dont hold my interest at all.

Coco

coco, those people run farther and longer then you have run in your entire life up to this point, so no wonder you don't like it. you can't appreciate it.

No, they dont run they jog followed by a random fall, then get up and complain that someone tripped them :D