Worth of a set of Allied beadlocks and PitBull 39.5" tires

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Seriously considering another Jeep. The 40" tires and Allieds are not what I'm after for this rig. If I buy the rig, I'd run some 36-37" streetable tires/wheels on it. Any ideas on what market value is for something like this? Tires are basically new. I'm not sure how many miles are on them but they have VERY little use. Beadlocks the same. I think they have just been utilized in the shop

Last edited:

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Seriously considering another Jeep. The 40" tires and Allieds are not what I'm after for this rig. If I buy the rig, I'd run some 36-37" streetable tires/wheels on it. Any ideas on what market value is for something like this? Tires are basically new. I'm not sure how many miles are on them but they have VERY little use. Beadlocks the same. I think they have just been utilized in the shop

I know PitBull had a 50% off sale with trump winning the election and has hurt resale price of almost new Pitbulls

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I know PitBull had a 50% off sale with trump winning the election and has hurt resale price of almost new Pitbulls

That's a bit of a factor in why I don't know what they are worth. I think if I pull the trigger on this deal, I'd want to get $1500 for the tires/wheels. Wheels are 8 lug