wtb/wtt for a cheap shotgun

airmanwilliams

I was just invited by a coworker to go pheasant hunting thursday and dont have a gun. Couldnt be more excited since I have never gone hunting but one time for elk back in oregon and a pheasant for thanksgiving would be awesome. If you have a cheap gun for sale or trade and want something I have let me know.

D

Deleted member 12904

I was just invited by a coworker to go pheasant hunting thursday and dont have a gun. Couldnt be more excited since I have never gone hunting but one time for elk back in oregon and a pheasant for thanksgiving would be awesome. If you have a cheap gun for sale or trade and want something I have let me know.

Pheasant hunt is a good time. I went Sunday with a buddy and a very well trained dog. Struck out but still had a good time. If you want a cheap shot gun get a single shot drop barrel. That was my first gun I got my Boy scout merit badge with that gun and killed my first duck with that gun and I think you can find them for like $100

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have one you can borrow if you like.

come wire in some of those undercarriage lights and we will call it good :)

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
You can pick up one of these http://www.walmart.com/ip/Maverick-Model-88-Pump-Shotgun-12ga/17200748 real easy.

I've owned one for 17 years and it's never let me down. Most of the parts are a straightforward swap with the Mossberg 500. And with a little work most of the rest of the parts can be swapped out as well.

There was a thread some time ago here in the guns section with someone swapping out parts and turning one into a defense gun.