X-Men: Wolverine Something Something

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Saw it last weekend. Good but not as awesome as I was expecting. It starts a little slow establishing the story. overall there was lots of action/fighting, some funny moments, stuff blowing up. Final Grade: B+

Meat_

Banned
I liked it. No real complaints from me. Other that the stupid theaters new policy of leaving the house lights on at the previews level :mad:

Green Leader

I liked it. No real complaints from me. Other that the stupid theaters new policy of leaving the house lights on at the previews level :mad:

yeah I hate that new light level. i think they do it for the retards who like to come late or don't care about watching the previews.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Saw it a The Gateway and it was shown in the normal darkness.

For people who have not seen it stick around for the little clip after the credits. I heard there are a few different ones depending on the theater.

The clip I saw was: Weapon 11's hand sticking out of the rubble retracting his sword. Then the camera pans left and there is his head. His eyes open and then he makes the "shush" sound.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So I went, and it was good. Plenty of satisfying geek background info, action moved along. Not Oscar material, but good for what you know you're going to see it for. ;) I was entertained.

I saw a different end clip, stayed for the whoooole thing.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
saw it opening at midnight. the guys behind me kept complaining because it didn't match up with a particular issue of a comic book. I am pretty sure they were clones of the comic book store guy from the simpsons. "worst issue ever quote" I enjoyed the movie though.