York setup help needed

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I am sick of haveing to deal with wheelin at street pressure. I will go buy a POS compressor for now. Probably return it after :D I have a york. In a trailer:rolleyes: I may get it out and bracket it up soon. I know the basic rundown on how to do it. Where do I get all the pressure limiter switches and stuff? Hey brent how long to hook it up if I had all the stuff and it just needed routing? Hint Hint. I even have a 1 gallon tank and hose.

Brent

another nobody
could take 5 min, could take 5 weeks ;)

the pressure switch I use is for an industrial air compressor, they are usually adjustable to the pressures they turn on and off at, and you can get them at a place that sells compressors and accessories, you'll have to come off the york with some high pressure line that is able to take high heat too. I'm using stainless braided lines, from the compressor to the tank and compressor to the pressure switch. then all youll need is an air chuck at the tank and you'r good to go,.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
If I may add,,, a one gallon tank isn't worth a sh*t. You need a much bigger one,, say a 5-10gal. I went to a big truck scrap yard and got the two I have (and don't use any more) I ended up making my own 25+gal tank. I can air up my 37's with no problemos,,, I run a Ready Air.

PS..Call Sears and ask were to buy their craftman parts at. I can't remember the name of the store but they will have what you are looking for.

DTOY, will know the name and location of the store, I wrote it in the manual of the compressor I sold him, and he will have the part #'s..

CU,

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I've got the onboardair.com's 2.5 gal tank running with my york and I have no probs. I've filled up a set of 31's and my 35's in about 5+ min.
Check out onboardair.com they've got alot of good info on the yorks there, not to mention parts. Although I do need to go buy a new filter for my coalscending (sp?) filter.

Oh did I mention I have two yorks under my hood? :D:D:D (1 for AC, 1 for air) :D:D