Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
No words because you want to hire him immediately? I could see all that stuff being right up your alley 🤣
Smoked and clear lights, colored lights, flags and spikes have all been on your past vehicles… right?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I've never understood the shocker stickers on vehicles... I mean I 'understand' them... but why would you put that on your vehicle???
-As a dude, I don't think it would be attractive to women.
-As a Dad, like HELL any kid is picking up my daughter with a sticker like that on his truck...

But, he does have a flatbed.. so he gets 50 extra cool points.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I've never understood the shocker stickers on vehicles... I mean I 'understand' them... but why would you put that on your vehicle???
-As a dude, I don't think it would be attractive to women.
-As a Dad, like HELL any kid is picking up my daughter with a sticker like that on his truck...

But, he does have a flatbed.. so he gets 50 extra cool points.
I don’t understand it either.

I was going to say that the guy obviously follows the gospel of @jeeper due to the flatbed 🤣

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Some folks just want to be offensive. I think it comes from a utter lack of any sort of redeeming personality trait, so they sell out in the opposite direction and just try and be the biggest asshole they can.

I appreciate the advertisement, personally.
I have a theory, well many but this is one of them.
Everyone wants to stand out, be recognized or appear exceptional. Most people don't want anything to do with the effort required for that recognition to be for something worthwhile. So they default to lowest effort to stand out or be exceptional. Like exceptionally stupid or offensive or outlandish. It's the reason I smoked cigarettes, it's the driving force behind all sort of stupid juvenile delinquent behavior and it's the reason we are asked to recognize 26 gender pronouns. It's hard to be the best at running, welding, math, wrestling, writing, photography or any other actual skill or talent that would gain you notoriety. Bolt a bunch of ridiculous shit on your truck or die your hair blue and claim you are a non binary unicorn, not so hard.
Now I reserve some respect for people doing things that aren't exactly smart but are difficult and take some mental/physical effort to stand out at, say like hucking yourself through the desert at high speed on a motor bicycle:D Color me biased.