Your Pic of The Day

1969honda

Supporting Member

Coco

I have been absolutely slammed the last couple weeks with work, but this came in finally. It ironically came in on my dads birthday. They gave me a call and let me know it was in, and that they needed to do their pre-checks and I could get it the next day. I was too excited, so I walked over to the dealer and took a picture of it. Let them know I would see them tomorrow to get it. Well, they called me at 5:30 and said if I had a nice coat I could come get it tonight. I headed over and picked it up. Put it in the shop and came back an hour later after work when I was able to get the trailer to pick it up. Been on order since June, but had a deposit on it since May. I was the first in line at the dealership, so got the first one (special edition) they received. I'll be doing a "build thread" on it in the near future. :cool:
IMG-7290.jpgIMG-7292.jpg

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Went up to the Uintas with the Wasatch Crusiers today to get a Christmas Tree. Had a blast!

D81F2D2A-43E6-43D4-BDF4-0D772DB43AAA.jpeg

4D432098-F0CB-486B-AF9D-265C8327A347.jpeg

I even got to pull a long lost friend out of a snow ditch. He was being a very responsible user and moved out of the way of uphill traffic and unfortunately slid off the road. Quick easy pull and he was back on the road.

B5EB996C-A037-4B0C-A6F5-C262BF5BACC7.jpeg

DFEE5CA4-F179-4B52-A09A-F3E6F3EEB3EB.jpeg