1978 Jeep CJ5, Clean $4250.00

jerel

Long time reader, few time poster here.

We are selling our 1978 Cj5. It is in amazing condition.
The Jeep runs great, it has been my wife's daily driver for a couple years now and has been well taken care of.

IMG_2008.jpgIMG_2009.jpgIMG_2012.jpgIMG_2013.JPGIMG_2014.JPGIMG_2015.jpgIMG_2016.jpg

SPECS:
Year: 1978
Model: CJ5
Engine: 258 Straight-6 (#s from block: 109A29)
Transmission: 4spd
Miles: 81,879

15in Aluminum Wheels
32 r15 BFGoodrich Allterrain T/A Tires - Tons of tread left.

IMG_2019.JPG

Has minimal rust.
** Forgot to add I replaced the rear wheel bearings and axle seals in the last year.

Call or TXT (preferred): 3859856554
Vehicle is in Orem, Utah.
SaveSave

Last edited:

Houndoc

Too bad I would probably have a hard time convincing my wife of going that old for a vehicle for may daughter (I think I will try, however.)

jerel

It has a full soft top + doors. Also have safari doors for it. The soft top is in good condition, it needs some of the snaps replaced.

As for work to be done on it, nothing major. We replaced the Carb and the steering box on it when we first got it a few years ago. Hoses and Belts have also been replaced while we have owned it. We just replaced the proportioning valve a few months ago. I did the rear brakes when I replaced the wheel bearings and axle seals on the back. That is about all I can think of at the moment.

--Jerel

Last edited:

Houndoc

It has a full soft top + doors. Also have safari doors for it. The soft top is in good condition, it needs some of the snaps replaced.

As for work to be done on it, nothing major. We replaced the Carb and the steering box on it when we first got it a few years ago. Hoses and Belts have also been replaced while we have owned it. We just replaced the proportioning valve a few months ago. I did the rear brakes when I replaced the wheel bearings and axle seals on the back. That is about all I can think of at the moment.

--Jerel

Thanks