1987 Toyota 4runner - Lexus V8 swap - 4wd manual

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
1987 Toyota 4runner with the 1uz 4.0L v8 motor out of a Lexus LS400/SC400.

Engine makes around 260hp and could get up to 20mpg. I did this swap a couple years ago but I had a supercharger on it which is why it has the hood scoop. Figured it would be easier to sell without the supercharger. I sill have the supercharger setup and would be willing to sell it for $1500. This will bring the power output to around 380 at the local elevation of 4200 feet. Sea level would increase output to around 425-450hp due to the increased boosed.

4runner still maintains factory IFS 4wd configuration but a SAS swap would make this a rock crawling dream come true. Reliablity of toyota with the power of a nice light weight aluminum v8. No more having to draft semi trucks heading down to moab on those 35 meats, better yet throw some 38" on it.

Transmission is the R150F transmission so it still has the chain driven t-case. I do have access to an R151F if you are interested.

This is a great truck, and at this price...you would be getting a killer deal. Recently there was someone selling the same swap, same style of 4runner for $10,0000. $3200 is a absoulte steal. Selling because my 3 kids in car seats really don't fit well and I need to make room for my next project/s.

You can call me at 801-360-7566 or email me at turbobob@gmail.com

front.jpg

side.jpg

engine_bay1.jpg

engine_bay2.jpg

side2.jpg

exhaust.jpg

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
Interested in selling the supercharger separate? Was is included with the SC? Fully tuning software and piggy back system?

The SC setup comes with:

m112
intake manifold
idler bracket
belt
inlet
injectors
modified harness for low impedence injectors
water/air intercooler with lines and pump

no tuning hardware/software included. That would be an additional $1000.

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
Just buy the stuff and do it, I can help with out some parts like bellhousing and wiring. It isn't too bad.

BTW, sale is pending on the 4runner, transaction will be completed this evening.

-Rob