1989 supra turbo 7mgte ( whole car!) 900$ PERFECT SWAP!!

90 cherokee

i bought this supra and got her goin then blew the 5spd trans up racing a mustang (HAHAHA) then i planned on putting the engine in my 86 ex-cab but i found a good deal on somethin so i need some cash. the engine has hks metal head gasket and arp studs and a great 6 puck racing clutch, drilled/slotted rotors front and rear, has a bad a$$ aluminum radiator with two fans and it always ran way cool, has brand new water pump and alternator. the motor is strong and i was told that it was "rebuilt" with around 30,000 miles. this is a sweet deal on a whole supra! 900 $bucks$.

i was looking online and i seen something like the supra bell housing bolts to a w56 and the 5mge motor mounts bolt to the block and it bolts right in the older 4cyl trucks? correct me if im wrong.

if you need parts off of it (not motor stuff) let me know.

its in murray utah

call or text 801-783-8914

thanks, Dylan.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
How rough is the rest of the car, body etc? I had a non-turbo Supra and really enjoyed it. Any chance you could post pics of the car & the interior?

90 cherokee

the car was wrecked on the passenger (tboned) side then fixed to where u cant see it from the outside but the door is hard to shut the body on the outside really isnt bad at all. the interior is decent but really needs cleaned the pass seat is kinda messed up from the old door hitting it... the rocker panel wasnt affected just door jams but they were pulled out. ill see what i can do for pics..