1989 Toyota 4runner, solid axle swap $4000

toyotajunk2

1989 Toyota 4runner, solid axle swap $3500

1989 Toyota 4runner. In great shape and runs strong.
Was used only as a recreation vehicle and Many things done to it. This truck will go anywhere you need it to go.
Solid axle swap in the front using All Pro kit. 5 inch lift springs. Bilstein shocks front and rear, 1.5" wheel spacers. Hysteer Crossover steering. Steel braided brakelines, and everything else that comes with the kit.
Rear trail gear 6" lift kit.
5.29 gears with Lock rite lockers fornt and rear.
Custom built sliders, rear fender guards and rear bumper with hitch.
Interior is in excellent shape with all but one trim piece for the removable top. small crack in dash is all.
CB radio
Engine never been rebuilt and runs strong. I've owned a couple of these and this is by far the best running motor I have had.
Will need new tires. Currently has 35X12.50x15 on it and they hold air but will need to be replaced
Have not had time to use as much as I'd like and has not been registered past 2 years.
Few extra parts come with it. Extra rear top side glass, Extra pair of shocks, extra motor for rear window, Rear window works now.
Very little rust on truck. Two small spots on front fenders. Rear fenders were cut higher for clearance and done very well, Looks factory.
Painted flat black
Veery well built rig. Care was taken to make sure it will go anywhere. I have been all over Moab and many other places and never once broke down and never rolled on tipped on its side. Will get you to the trail, on the trail and back home. Hate to see it go, but will be moving to CA and can't take with me. Asking $3500 OBO.
You can call or text at 801-647-5650

Attachments

• IMG_1307.JPG
    IMG_1307.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1310.JPG
    IMG_1310.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited: