1990 toyota pickup v6

UVRUGBY

Getting deployed the end of march and this truck has to go, I no longer have a place to keep it while I'm over seas. It is the 3vze v6, the only problem with the truck is that it needs new locking driver side lock for back window, and the stock rear bumper could use replacing, and has a blown head gasket, as these trucks were prone to the problem. It has a pro-comp AAL and pro-comp shocks in the rear, stock up front, heater workers great, has a new speed cable assembly installed, new timing belt kit installed 2500 miles ago, K&N air filter, 33x12.5x15r wheels and tires, current tires are a mud set right now sitting on American racing steelies, and has a missed matched same size spare rim. the interior is immaculate for being 22 years old, as well as the exterior, there are no dents, or body rust on the truck that I have found which is rare for a truck this old that has been in utah. ALL DAMAGE TO THE TRUCK WAS FROM PREVIOUS OWNER. TITLE IN HAND.
Asking $1500 OBO
Location- SANDY
Mileage- 203k
transmission- Manual
engine- 3vze v6
Here are a few older pictures, but will update with more newer photos when I get over to where the truck is currently resting.

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

Last edited:

littlyota

Not trying to bust your bubble, $500 and you drop it off at my house?

200K+ 3.0 with a blown head gasket, IFS front end, chain drive transfer case, you do realize you have a parts truck with a possibly usable transmission?

Offer stands!!!!! Just let me know.

Last edited:

UVRUGBY

You may see a parts truck. But, with the condition of this truck it s perfect candidate for a motor swap to keep ifs and do a LT for the front or do a SA swap depending what you want to do with it. But, with the strength of this tranny, the axles, and the condition of the body and rest of the truck minus the 3vzfe this is far more then a parts truck.