1992 teeota 4runner

90 cherokee

this thing runs and drives! it does need a few things done (that's why its only 1000 bucks) the exhaust fell off and needs a tie rod and a battery.. this is a 18 year old 4runner so it has its little issues. but it does run great and 5 spd trans feels good... if you have any questions please call me. 801-783-8914. i am interested in trade for some sort of 4x4 toyota truck.. call or text. thanks!

dylan, 801-783-8914.
located in murray utah

Attachments

• 4runner.jpg
    4runner.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 56

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Could be the paint job. I think sparticus is the only one who actually WANTS an auto in a pre-'96 toyota :D

I think you mean im the only one who understands how much better a auto in a toyota is than a manual steve:D

Im just giveing dylan crap because he always is saying i need a manual

Last edited:

cjncustoms

I think you mean im the only one who understands how much better a auto in a toyota is than a manual steve:D

Im just giveing dylan crap because he always is saying i need a manual

I guess is pretty apparent you don't know how to drive a stick! Early Toyota auto w/3.slows suck in the power category!!!

90 cherokee

I can't believe this isn't gone! Seriously? You can put a battery in it and drive home! What is this? I guess people have had enough of Toyotas? I never thought id see the day when a running and driving 4x4 Toyota for 1000 would not sell?

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I can't believe this isn't gone! Seriously? You can put a battery in it and drive home! What is this? I guess people have had enough of Toyotas? I never thought id see the day when a running and driving 4x4 Toyota for 1000 would not sell?

Maybe because it only books at $500 if the body and paint where in good condition. And it has 300,000 miles and needs a new battery ans exhaust? ;) it should go quick.

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
Maybe because it only books at $500 if the body and paint where in good condition. And it has 300,000 miles and needs a new battery ans exhaust? ;) it should go quick.

Yeah, but it's a T O Y O T A. You could put it through the shredder and it'd still be worth a $1000... right??

90 cherokee

here is the thing.. i build toyotas.. not heeps. what the blue book says means absolutely nothing.. idc if it says its worth 200 bucks.. go look on ksl they are on there with BLOWN motors for over 1000 bucks! i get people who look at it and expect a damn show car for 1000 bucks.. ive sold the same year 4runners with completely blown knocking motors for 600 bucks in a day.. i think if i put an exhaust on it and do the tierods and a few little things and put it on for 1800 it would sell. but i simply do not have time or ambition to touch it. i have way to many projects to even want to look at it.

redneckbronco

do u have any pics of the interior? im not lookin for a show car but want to be comfortabl to some extent and not wanna have to replace the interior.