1997 Jeep Wrangler, set up right!!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Posting for a buddy. Link can be found here:
http://img5.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1000799&highlight=

1997 Jeep Wrangler Rock crawler...... This jeep has a reputation of it's own. It has been know to out wheel, out crawl and make obstacles that others can't. Located in SAN ANTONIO TEXAS!

Specs:

4.0 motor 100k runs great
5 speed manual tranny
Atlas 5.0 twin stick transfer case
Ford HP dana 60, cromo inners and outters, drive slugs, lockrite, 5.38 gears, reid racing knuckles, hi-steer arms, super thick diff cover
14b chevy, shaved and super thick diff cover, welded, 5.38s
Full Hydro steering, PSC
Alum Allied beadlock wheels
40" competition compound Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires
Custom front bumper with hood protection
T-Maxx winch
Hi-Line front fenders
Extended wheelbase 106"
Flat skid plate
custom fuel tank
On board air
Custom cage tied into frame
lots of extras.....

Contact me if your serious. Inspect the jeep and make it yours!

I might include flatbed trailer too, but I havent decided.

$10,000

DSC00014.jpg

GOAT

Back from the beyond
That is a massively good deal...

I was thinking the same thing!

It really is. What's Tim up to now? He's not gonna buy your project off ya is he? -_-

It's a great deal and wheels like mad. Hopefully someone will pick it up and use it.

I got married and going to look at a used subaru rally car this week:ugh:
the swollen goat project will be limited to whatever it takes to see it go to a happy home.

tim bought a mini cooper (monkey see) and is unloading everything in order to buy a diesel pusher to drag it around with until he dies in a mountain biking accident.

that's 2011 in a nutshell

GOAT

Back from the beyond
selling the TJ? That's too bad.

it is. taking too long to finish it, combined with jenn selling her LJ fawked me and i have lost interest. money for once, hasn't been an issue. now most of my friends are getting out of 4x4s for various reasons and the goat has just become a red herring in my tiny garage. lastly driving sports cars has me really missing the sensation of speed and gravel stage rallies seem to be the fix......for now-_-

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
it is. taking too long to finish it, combined with jenn selling her LJ fawked me and i have lost interest. money for once, hasn't been an issue. now most of my friends are getting out of 4x4s for various reasons and the goat has just become a red herring in my tiny garage. lastly driving sports cars has me really missing the sensation of speed and gravel stage rallies seem to be the fix......for now-_-

Gotcha... been there, I just paid someone to finish mine. :eek: Whatever happens, don't be too much of a stranger Marcus.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
tim bought a mini cooper (monkey see) and is unloading everything in order to buy a diesel pusher to drag it around with until he dies in a mountain biking accident.

that's 2011 in a nutshell

well, he did it.

IMG_9410.jpg

brought this beast home wednesday
IMG_2474.jpg

now just need to unload the TJ

Bart

Wow, I guess I missed most of this. Sorry to hear it but I sure understand. I think you'll end up coming back to the 4x4 interest. I know I did. You sure put an interesting twist on what I'm contemplating.