1998 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD Special Edition

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'll probably put I on KSL. I just got sick of the stoooopids that this price range brings...
Had a guy want to trade me tattoo work... no I won't give you my car and let you draw on me...

Raise the price!! Get the high-brow people to consider it, then give them one hell of a deal when they show any interest. :greg:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I've changed the tires on this to a less expensive set. They will still pass safety and are actually pretty decent.
New price is $500.
It will need new gas from sitting for 8 months, but I just drove it around the block and it starts and runs just fine.

Last edited:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
'Bout time!!

No joke
. I never put it anywhere but RME and a sticker in the window: so it's my fault it sat so long, but something about that sub $1000 price point makes everyone who has a busted jet ski or a at-home tattoo/ laser hair removal kit want to do a trade.

What's ironic is now that I have a deposit on it, I've had to turn away 3 people showing me cash.

My mother-in-law will be happy to have a few dollars in her pocket to cover for that "unpaid medical leave" garbage they pull on teachers even when she was hurt at school.