2 dimond axle housings $700

tnels

im selling my two dimond axle housings they take 9" thirds asking $700 for both axle tubes are extra long so you are able to cut them down to what ever drop you want call or text 208-604-1670 located in west jordan, utah thanks, sean

Diablo4130

id still like to pick at least one of these up. Im working in Reno though and cant make it over for awhile... GLWS and bump for a steal.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
From Ballistic Fab, diamond housings. Since the tubes are extra long you can make either axle any width or any drop or offset however you want. (or make some hi 9's with 404 portal boxes!!! :D)
The all new Performance series 9" bump formed housing features a
unique X-plate design to help transfer and distribute forces evenly and allows
for increased overall strength without a clearance and weight penalty normally
found in fabricated 9" housings. Final machining of the face plate after welding
assures a perfectly flat seal surface and consistent ring gear location on every
housing. Mounting holes are drilled and tapped on the CNC mill after welding for
accurate alignment every time. Our design uses two interlocking .250" internal
gussets to add strength where it is most needed.

Features 3.5" OD .250" wall tubes, 65" long

Housing is CNC laser cut and CNC pressed from .250" plate with a
.375" face plate.

19932772.jpg

9inch%20Housing.jpg

tnels

The guy I bought them from said ballistic built them but as far as I can see there no different then the diamond's your more then welcome to come check them out $700 for both

Cascadia

Undecided
For someone like me who doesn't know a ton about building axles, what would it cost to get these to a fully built axle if I just went with detroits front and rear?

tnels

it all depends on what spline you wanna run shafts ect. get with ufab he would have a good idea what it would cost to build them cheep or expensive at this price im tking a hit on these its a great deal for some wanting custom axles there just sitting around and i wont be doing anything with them anytime soon

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
I showed these to my buddy last night. I know he was going to txt you but pm me if you don't get txt. Good luck with the sale.