20' Deckover Flat Bed Trailer

Chevycrew

2008 20'+2' Flat deck trailer, 20' deck, 96" wide, 2' dovetail, 2 5/16" ball, 5" channel frame, rub rails and stake pockets, aluminum tool box with LED light, toolbox also has switches under lid to control light or lock trailer brakes. Brakes on both axles, battery box on tongue for electrical, winch, and breakaway box. 2" receiver on front of trailer for winch mount, this could also hold a ball mount to securely haul another trailer. Rear bumper has 2" hitch and is wired with 7 way RV plug, also has drop legs for loading. All LED lighting, 15 lights. Very visible. 3500lb axles with higher rated radial tires on aluminum wheels. 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. Ramps and winch included. Spare tire is under tongue on a pickup style tire winch. Has a few tie down points installed as well. Trailer tows great and has never had any issues. Needs a battery and winch solenoid box. Attached photo is when trailer was new.

Steve @ 208-890-5454

$2500

More Pictures Here:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=28653174&cat=101

Attachments

• trailer new.jpg
    trailer new.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Chevycrew

I honestly dont know. I've never weighed it. But the times its been on a scale hooked to a truck I'd have to guess 2-2500.

It handles weight very well.

planman

I'll be in Utah this coming weekend. I may be interested in taking a look at it. It may not have enough weight capacity for my rigs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chevycrew

I may be out of town from the 14th to the 17th, but I can give you the address to go look at it.

I had planned to add a third axle in front of the existing 2 to up the capacity if needed.

Last edited: