Newer shocks, new control arm bushings
Rusty’s off-road 4.5” long arm lift
35” bfg mud terrains with matching spare
Also have 33” tires on wheels that can go with
Tereflex quick release mud flaps
Will include not installed
Factory tiire carrier and light
Aftermarket taller led 3rd brake light
Banks monster cat back exhaust119240119241119242119243119244119245119246119247119248119249

Omgbecki

If you aren't in a hurry I'd sit on it and wait til you get your price. It's pretty reasonable. A little context on why you have a true trac in the rear might help. Might be confusing to some on why you don't have the factory locker in the rear. Really sweet looking jeep though. Sad to see another one on the market

str8axleguy

Thanks for the replies and input I’ll get some more pics up. As far as the truetrac the previous owner had it installed, only thing I can figure is he had a problem with the factory locker and wanted a locker that would work in high range without modifying the factory wiring.

LJTim

Also, the majority of us don't like manuals. There is a market for that though. As mentioned above, if you can handle waiting a little, you'll get an offer close to what you're asking. And you MUST put interior photos. Clean it up, and let that leather shine. Despite the tear, that is a rare option. And yes, show the engine bay as well.

pkrfctr

Also, the majority of us don't like manuals. There is a market for that though. As mentioned above, if you can handle waiting a little, you'll get an offer close to what you're asking. And you MUST put interior photos. Clean it up, and let that leather shine. Despite the tear, that is a rare option. And yes, show the engine bay as well.
What??? blasphemy right there! Real men drive manuals. ;)
Truetracs probably in there because even years ago when I sold my 2003 the factory lockers where getting hard to get and prices kept going higher and higher every time I needed one.

str8axleguy

Ya kinda figured the stock parts were pricey. Glad I was able to get the front working, it was Not when I got it. Turned out was a blown fuse but dash lights worked without the fuse. Makes me wonder if the fuse was the reason the rear was replaced.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Have you had that leather repair quoted at an upholstery shop?

It's scares me that I want to buy this :thinking:

str8axleguy

No I haven’t checked a price on the leather yet, I could next week tho. Thanks it’s definitely not perfect but cleans up pretty well. The carpet does have some spots and stains. Also pretty sure it came new with a hardtop as it has rear wiper and defrost switches as well as wiring to the rear

str8axleguy

A few more pics from yesterday, wish I had Greg’s scenery for pics but I don’t! It does have a few dents and some rust on the pass front fender under the “rubicon” sticker. If I keep it I’ll probably do both front fenders and redo drivers seat bottom. Or maybe aftermarket tube fenders cause the flares are starting to chalk up.

str8axleguy

If anyone’s interested in this I have a dealer wanting it for 8500, would need to cover the tax difference to not trade in so would do 9500 on it.