2010 DATC Show in Planning Stages!

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
Well guys we r starting to get ready for next years show, thoughs that have participated in the past we would like your input!

now we dont want to hear "the show sucked" and just left at that, we want to know y u thought it sucked or what you thought could be changed. what did you like or dislike?

I know a big dislike was vehicles being entered in the wrong class, this year we r thinking about letting the judges decide what class your vehicle is in so its more fair to everyone.

Let us know what you think!

Thanks

Joel

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
it has always been a good show i thought, with it getting bigger each year.

hopefully i can support it this year and enter my rig so blair can take the trophy ha ha.

ricsrx

Last year you advertised indoor show, so we get there and because i was not a vender( or some one who *****) they said you cant park inside, OK where do i park for this indooor show, no big deal..............uh just stay in the parking lot untill we figure it out, if parking indoors was by invitation only, it was , just say so and have a plan for every one else. So I noticed guys going around to the back side, I followed and still no direction, so I parked were ever. Yes, I had no idea what class to enter in.
It was a great time and some good vendors and sweet rides.. also the majority of the folks running the show were outstanding, enthusiastic, and really made it a great day for us.
I would like to do it again this year.

Rick

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I think the show has always been pretty good. One thing highly disagree with though is that the judging is very one sided, if you don't drive a Jeep your ride aint **** type of judging. Just my two cents... as long as it keeps getting bigger and better even if I am in a minority crowd I'm happy because I like wheeling..

Grim

we like going to the show , a simple hot dog stand with drinks would be great. i plan on entering my jeep this year

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Is there a date in mind for the DATC? My November calendar is filling up fast with events and I'd love to make it to the DATC!

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
For me the makings of a good show include:
-Food
-Local vendor support
-Advertisment well in advance of the event occuring (MMSP fail)
-Variety of vehicles being entered and specific judging criteria being applied to those entries.

If the show is intended to cater to one vehicle manufactuer, that is totally fine, I enjoy the Tera-Flex All Jeep show because I know exactly what type of rig will be represented.

If the show is open to all classes of vehicles I think there should be an equitable means of determining the winner of said classes, be it a LR, Suzuki, Dodge, Datsun or Toyota.

All in all, great show and with some tweaks it will be one I plan on attending each year with Toyota's in tow.

eatrocks

as not all the classes draw the same numbers you cant have a singel class based on who made it. the best of show was a Toyota I think you missed that I see you are in daves county so you should have no problem show up to the meetings on judging we would love to have you there and get you input

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
I think the stone is 20 March.

We asked for food people and the only think we got in the past has been Chick. They do there thing and make a donation by % of what they made. We asked for other orgs to do it but we where turned down. We are looking again. So if you know someone who will do it please tell me back channel.

Anyone who wants to be a judge, tell me back channel.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Thoughts on having Snow Dizzle bring their events snocone trailer?

Also.. What current categories are there?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Cold? What are you, from Florida? Utah doesn't get cold..

Is march too early for a sugary syrupy cup of ice?

:)