2014 Sage Riders National Hare & Hound

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Also still excited! I have easy access to an rzr4 that I could run clean up with, unless that won't work with manning a crossing also

Wherever you want me

SpeedyVic

I'm getting in riding shape. Been in Green River since Thursday. Going to stop by your neck of the woods on the way home today. Will be riding Chimney Rock.

Looking forward to May!

Sent from my hacked Droid tablet. How do you like them Apples?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Confirmed my reservation with the RZR4 today. Also has a 4x8 trailer I can drag behind for easy bike hauling.

Ill put a quad on stand by incase the RZR falls through

Derek, are you brining the fam? My wife won't go unless she has a friend to hang out with while I'm doing boy stuff. If your fam goes mine goes. If not, they won't. I'm happy either way.

it will cost me a lot less if the family stays home, but I'm sure the kids would love to see the racers.

rholbrook

Paul, what is the time requirement for helping? When would we be done on Saturday? Would I have to be there Friday night or could I come very early Saturday?

Tonkaman

Confirmed my reservation with the RZR4 today. Also has a 4x8 trailer I can drag behind for easy bike hauling.

Ill put a quad on stand by incase the RZR falls through

Derek, are you brining the fam? My wife won't go unless she has a friend to hang out with while I'm doing boy stuff. If your fam goes mine goes. If not, they won't. I'm happy either way.

it will cost me a lot less if the family stays home, but I'm sure the kids would love to see the racers.

Yup the girls are coming. They were curious to see what it's all about, but after last week in cherry creek they are excited to watch the start

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Paul, what is the time requirement for helping? When would we be done on Saturday? Would I have to be there Friday night or could I come very early Saturday?
Whatever you can do would be great. Friday is a loose ends day, so if you were not able to come until Saturday, that would be fine. I don't know exactly what I would have you do, other than be ready to help where ever. We have pretty much everything covered as long as everbody shows up.......which never happens, so we are always looking for people to fill voids. As far as how late.......as late as you can stay.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
It's almost here and I appreciate everybody who is helping me with the race and those that are coming out to the race. I know it will be a lot of fun. I will be going out this weekend to start setting up the course and will come back Sunday night. I will go back out Tuesday night and be there until Sunday night. Give me a call or shoot me a text at four 3 5 six five 0 twelve fifty and let me know when you think you might be arriving or if you have any questions. We have decent service at the pits, so if you don't hear from me right away, don't worry.

Thanks again.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
It's almost here and I appreciate everybody who is helping me with the race and those that are coming out to the race. I know it will be a lot of fun. I will be going out this weekend to start setting up the course and will come back Sunday night. I will go back out Tuesday night and be there until Sunday night. Give me a call or shoot me a text at four 3 5 six five 0 twelve fifty and let me know when you think you might be arriving or if you have any questions. We have decent service at the pits, so if you don't hear from me right away, don't worry.

Thanks again.

Im coming out friday evening after work and staying until sunday, Ill text ya, Id imagine I should be able to find you out there?